School is forever this stressful. I have decided to put in effort. Maybe it is a bit too late but at least there is a change. However, starting can be quite hard. Poor results would dampen my spirits, and I think that applies to everyone? Quite fine with Chemistry, but as for Add Maths and Physics, that is another story...Failed the two subjects. 6/30 and 16/35. Add Maths nothing to say, I just don't know how to do. Physics should not have failed de la.
I trouble more over my results this time. Last time when I failed Add Maths, I did not grumble on and on le, and I could still smile, lols. But this time I am determined. Glad that yesterday I managed to make full use of my time and completed Add Maths homework in school. Brandon and Robert are very encouraging. Thanks man... Yes, Brandon we shall jiayou. And Robert actually said I could get A1 for Add Maths, and advised to do the exercises in the textbook. Haha, A1? Not so high bah, but I just try my best le lor.
Just now Brandon and Eunice talked and I just keep so quiet and dead. Please pardon me...
Tomorrow brings enchanting moments. A brand new day of inspiration.

Replies to tags
Fara: I realised luck isn't enough, its hard work. Cannot let 6Diligence down.
Cass: Thanks...you too, jiayou! You are welcomed : )
Eunice and Brandon: Let all be a moment of anger and sadness. And pick ourselves up and move on.
Yanping: Yea, slacking is a sin man...and I really can't afford to slack de.

Comments

Popular Posts