Mid year examinations are coming soon. Got back E. Maths Class Test and it was saddening, coz got many careless mistakes, but I know in the exams, saying careless is lame. Mmm, I realised I haven't been doing exceptionally well in the different assignments. It looks like there is some sort of signal: Hey, you better pull up your socks now. If I have any questions I better clear it now...
Yesterday no CCA, but stayed back a while to solve some doubts. Then saw Harrison's handphone: A video of the others playing a trick on him on his birthday. The content is quite "violent", lol. And poor Harrison, but he didn't mind, such a good person. Wow, he let others see his handphone as that person wished de, so shung kuai. CCAs officially stand down today, which is so great beyond words can describe. We had our HCL orals. There was Mr Seow, the brainy teacher well-versed in Physics, Maths, Chinese, anymore? I read his blog before I know...his Chinese standard is very good. Ultra scared to have him to test me, but phew! Didn't. Good luck to Yanping, wonder how she handled the situation. I was lucky to have Mr Anthony Shen. Lucky, I guess. Because he seemed to be a very lenient teacher, and very fatherly, and not those who will make the orals hell for students. However, remember last year I said when the examiner was smiling and all, does not mean you are good? But I think I have really squeezed out whatever I could think of in order to counteract the conversation.
Had NCC, so went for it, then orals, then back to it again. This training was not much of vigorous, and during PT, I was sitting down with the two Jasons and talking to the sirs/seniors. It was like a privilege coz there were only the 3 of us, however I doubt we can ever do it again, because it is unlikely to have any valid reason for us not to join PT, but anyway, I also wonder why they talked to us when it was wrong...
Last note: Orals is just one of the component in Chinese lang. You do not know your result till the teacher reveals, and if it was not well done, it has already passed.

Comments

Popular Posts