So...we had our English Mid Year Paper. Ok, 1 subject done, but still many more to go...
Mmm...what can I say for yesterday's paper? Nothing much actually, just that I reaised I got 4 marks gone for vocab, and vocab is upon 5... After English paper today, I rushed through my Physics, and in the end no time for lunch. I was even late for SS supplementary lesson. And Miss Lim is an amiable and approachable teacher :D
I find that this week passed so quickly. Next week is going to be hard and tough, but luckily we are released after most of the papers. And our teacher said CL quite hard lor. OMG, they like to see students flop their papers huh? And sometimes, I may seem quite distant, but that does not mean I don't cherish friends o. I do treat what my others say seriously or I cannot remember so many things le. I only have 2 days left... No long posts now...just to talk about some random issues and the exams.
Looking for the mp3 format for this marvellous song...
Thanks to Weide, Eunice and Fengyu for encouragement.
Yanping, also have a lot of encouraging tags bah? But the ultimate person who can help us is still ourselves lor. And I still doubt I can make it for Add Maths. Yanping still think of the days back then or not leh? Brandon always seems well-known for reminiscing past. I wonder if I was in a time machine in Sec 1. The scenes of the orientation are still etched in my mind. Brandon also had great fun with 'his' group of friends, just like many others bah. I bet every individual group had their own beautiful past that cannot be erased.

Comments

Popular Posts