Toy Story and Letting Go

Ok, this might raise eyebrows but I've never watched the first 3 films of the Toy Story franchise, but I caught 4 and it was awesome. Shan't go into details partly because I'm sick now and I can't think properly, like how the doctor asked me some questions today which I knew the answers to but couldn't answer off-hand.

I wanted to send another message to the stranger at the end of this month but I couldn't stand it anymore because I keep thinking about the person every hour that I'm awake and decided to send yesterday instead. Well, there was no reply, much to the expectations of most of my friends, but to those who advised me not to send it, I'm glad I didn't listen to you, because it feels better to fail after trying. And one recurring theme in Toy Story 4 is to "listen to your inner voice". OK, now that's it really over I guess more light-hearted posts will follow after a string of sombre ones.

Not replying is a very convenient way of rejection, ain't it? I guess it's a love crime not being a hunk/someone who can send you hot gym selfies...

"I know you love her but it's over mate"
"It's never easy to walk away, let her go, it'll be alright"
"It's gonna hurt for a bit of time, so bottoms up let's forget tonight"
"Nothing heals the past like time"

Comments

Popular Posts