Missed Connection(?)

My mind tells me I'm a loser but my heart tells me I did the right thing.

It's interesting when I see you pop up on tinder because I thought I have gotten over you but then I realised I have not. Swiping right doesn't mean we're official... but I feel that you are gonna swipe left without a second thought. Wish I didn't have the itchy hand to tap into your profile on IG...

So Sin Bao came and find us for lunch today and he said that I look happier than the last time (about 2 - 3 weeks back?). The dark clouds are still there, Sin Bao, they didn't really go away. But I guess it's good I can toss my problems aside and treat others with more attention, love, and respect when interacting with them.

Had a good dinner with Wei Lun as well! Thank you for the shades. Very happy with the Randolph aviators hahaha.

Ok I should be immune to rejection by the same person already, damn it. Third time no less. I don't know how many of you like to give verbal promises that you will reschedule a day to meet up but end up reneging on your words but I for one, have always made it a point to follow-up. Am wondering if this kind of gesture is still appreciated these days.

Said that sombre posts will end but here I went again. Whatever though, tomorrow is gonna a fun-filled day.

Comments

Popular Posts