My body is aching all over from the badminton yesterday. Would doing warm-up and cool-down exercises before and after helped? Anyway, I like it. Badminton is perhaps my favourite sport. Actually I don't have much to talk about... Oh ya, I thought about something. Majority seems to be working (hard), and I feel weird. If I earn money, then my XX trip will be a much more enjoyable and shiok one :p On the other hand, too lazy... Also, some people really makes me wonder about them.
"Give me something to believe in
'Cause I won't believe in you, anymore, anymore" --"Makes me Wonder" by Maroon 5
I am waiting for someone to confirm me as a friend on Facebook... Though not likely, but hope so :X
One month later will be a shiok shiok day :D

P.S See ya @Rainbow Hotel :D
P.S.S Having said so, the XX should be revealed.

Replies to tags
Naomi: Lol, I also neva do anything, you know the meaning of "shingz" bo? So called update le la. If more interesting things happen, then maybe the post will be longer :D
Yanping: Hoho, I have indeed seen many photos. FB was/is flooded with details of Prom. Since you enjoyed it, then it's good uh :)
Qiqi: Lol, never mind. o.O okay, see when can have this outing again ba~
Eunice: Haha, you don't put 'real' I also can differentiate who is the authentic one la :D Thanks for tagging yea~

Comments

Popular Posts