Good evening.

Tomorrow is finally my first break after numerous arduous days at work. If not for Taiwan, I wouldn't have wanted to work. Besides, working isn't fun. Actually, it's all/mostly because of money, right? This part shall be entitled "Work Experience Part I". Will post part two on the twentieth. My job is a retail assistant. For part one, I shall just talk about my interview, about today and post a picture.

Okay, interview. Stupid. The manager was reluctant to hire someone who will only work for a short perod of time. If I choose Poly, clinching the job would be much of a breeze, because Poly only starts in...April? Hence, the manager was pondering and pondering and bombarding me with questions. "Why do you want to work in the first place?" "Why choose this job over others?" "If a customer ask you a question, how would you handle it?" "Are you willing to work on weekends and during Christmas period?" ... ...

Here comes the worst part. I told him I only wanted to work till thirtieth. Then he said, January I can still work. While waiting for my results and while waiting for JUNIOR COLLEGE confirmation. He told me not to resign on December first, because if I cannot get into Junior College, then I go Poly, it means I can work longer. The underlined clause made my blood boil. Luckily he still slipped in a "touch wood" in between. And sorry manager, even if I can't get into JC, I still would not work in January #%$!?!@&#^

Today after I left, I heard from Cindy that there was "chaos" because there was not enough staff. Lol. I really cannot believe how busy it would get in the afternoon. Most of the work is in the morning ok. Moreover, two staff should work the afternoon shift, so where were they? Should they fail to turn up for work at the eleventh hour, its not our fault right? Tomorrow day off, so don't know what is going to happen. Wait and see then.

I take LRT and switch to MRT to work, but take bus 970 home after. Partly because there is always a seat to rest my sore legs and oxidise the accumulated lactic acid in the muscles. The picture shows how empty it can be.


One seat for myself, one for my bag, one for my lunch, one for my water bottle, and one for my umbrella. That's all for today. Bye~

Replies to tags
Eunice: Lol, forgotten?! Because you don't have a job so if tell you then 落井下石 ma. Anyway, asked you find people you so reluctant. On the bright side, you can rest well ma. JC's gonna be hectic, by then want to rest also difficult.
Yanping: Haha, act mysterious a bit. I update liao, must read! I put in effort, and catch the vid ok? But if cannot load or find the quality unbelievably bad then never mind ba.
Swee Yee: Ha, lip sync is good enough. People will think you are singing :D Yay, badminton rocks right?
Jiamin: Yea, glad you know that lei! Haha, why are you surprised? :D O.o see me next year? It is ultra difficult for us to meet. The chances would be reduced if I manage to enter NJC. But again, may not be able to do so.
Alien: Ok, I will jiayou. BUT. Sometimes complain is really can't help it de leh, you agree ma?

Comments

Popular Posts