Film: Avatar

I guess I'm really tired... Like how I dragged this post till this hour. Wanted to research something about Taiwan, but my eyelids feel so heavy and there isn't any tingle of excitement. Even when watching my favourite variety shows, I am in a zombie-like state. Oh anyway, I think I really put in effort to narrate the last few posts; I wonder if anybody noticed or recognised it. But never mind uh, at least next time when I'm bored or feeling emotional, I can recall the events that are happening now. Working is mentally draining. Aargh...6 more days, I'll try my very best to pull through. The 970 which I boarded today had a wind chime dangling at the windscreen. And it's noisy...at first. Perhaps I was too tired, I was in a semi-asleep state, and then I did not seem to be bothered by all the sounds already...

Oh yes. I watched Avatar yesterday, with Eunice, Jason and Yanping. I had 2 surprises.

1. Initially I thought it would not be a day that fun, but it turned out not bad.
2. The movie was unexpectedly nice.


I insert a picture first.
At the start, could not understand what the heck was happening. But as it progressed, everything automatically and slowly unfolded. Some parts quite weird, as in will question "How can that be possible"/"Why not like this..." and the length of movie is approximately 2.5 hours. Buttocks and legs so numb/sore after the movie but overall still a good movie. I will rate it a 4 out of 5. That's all for my personal comments. Kind of short uh, but nothing is flowing into my mind. I don't need to briefly talk about the storyline etc, coz I believe the independent and smart you can go and check it out at any website, right?
Erm, what else... Oh ya. Christmas tomorrow. Guess I won't be posting ba...nothing to post about, unless something of an impact happens. So, Merry Christmas to all in advance then. I think my Christmas is going to be a boring one...how sad. But, never mind. My New Year's Day is going to be a splendid one.
Good night peeps.

Comments

Popular Posts