Goodbye and Hello

Hard to believe that today is the last day of 2009 already... Hmm...this year has not been as great as 2007 for me, but still okay ba, and it sure passed swiftly. Moving on to tertiary education next year...wonder if I can take it it... :X Hope JC life would be pleasant and memorable, in a good way. Lastly, Happy New Year to all!

Watched "Bodyguards and Assassins, 十月围城" just now with Cindy and Kaiting. Fifth and last movie that I watched in this year... Very few uh...haha, I am like that de la.


As usual, put a pic first.




Good movie. A lot of cheem Chinese can learn, but cannot memorize most. Maybe I will re-watch it someday... There are parts that are truly touching, tried to fight back tears...and there are brutal and violent killings. Some supermen in the movie could still stagger after receiving several slashes, and continue eliminating the baddies.. But without them, then there will be nobody to kill those villains already la... In addition, here are few things I want to say:
1. Eric Tsang really has a distinctive voice.
2. Nicholas Tse acts really well.
3. Donnie Yen possesses really good kung fu.

Ha...notice the 3 "really"s. What I am saying is really really the truth la.

Today quite suay ar. The two major "mishaps" are: Spilled 4/5 of the popcorn before I ate any -.- and spilled 3/4 of the drink at Subway before I drank any. Haiz, so clumsy... Never mind, next year don't so suay leh...

Snapped this picture while taking the LRT just now.


A way to save electricity? Then save more uh, coz I like this kind of atmosphere, without all the lights on :D

Heading for airport around 7.15am. Bye Singapore~~~ Yayness...
Replies to tags:
Yanping: Ok, I rate 4.2 :D Haha, never mind ba. I say le people also won't think so :D I know you know ok le, don't flaunt. Ho.
Aggy: Hello! It's ok :) Interesting huh? But really exchanged a lto of hard work for those interesting experiences.
Brandon: PS ar, that day not fun uh :X hope the 3 of you had fun :D
Alien: Yay, I am a free man now. Pass back the luck to you ba. You need it now :)
Eunice: Yeah, that's the point, yo! Could have been better if I leave on 31 dec.

Comments

Popular Posts