Taking a break. Even machines malfunction if they are pushed beyond their limits, not to mention a mere human like me!
My speed of doing homework is incredibly slow. Aiming to finish English writing, and part of the Geog worksheet and Add Maths by today. Hmm...guess it would be possible? I will just have to endure 2 more weeks then I can let my hair down for a moment during CNY...
Timed pratices coming in no time, the school is indeed bent on driving us to do well for O levels. Well, I am pushing myself too. Remember my dream school? Haha...
Back to reality, last week (Sunday is the first day of the week as came across from somewhere) wasn't a good week at all. Problems arose, and stress crushed onto me. Fortunately, I think things will work out smoothly so long there is communication and proper thoughts. Friday was the CCA roadshow. Well, surprisingly, I sort of enjoyed it. You explaining down there, and the parents listening attentively. And when the students left his name behind, it was such a great feeling. Had fun walking around too. All forms of propaganda showed. NCC sang a song, the canoers did push-ups, and St John was shouting "JOIN SAINT JOHN!" So despo wor... :X
My fear of Physics and Chem still haven't disperse. I wonder when it will. Maybe dropping Physics may have less stress, but dislike having 1 subject lesser. Hmm, weird mentality. Maybe just don't want lose face only, haha.
Ar yes, one last point before ending this post. Tomorrow is the release of O level results! Which means I will get to know my Mother Tongue grade.
Please. A1. And nothing else.

Comments

Popular Posts