Alrighty, first day of school, first post of the year.
Not really happy, not really unhappy either. Got happy things, but of course unhappy things.
I am talking like a 5 year-old kid am I?
I think this is my first time posting in this kind of style.
Shall not elaborate further on those unhappy stuff.
Life's like that.
And poor Sec ones, actually had to welcome us on the first day of school.
But the feeling of 'homecoming' was great. Lol.
Anyway, the canteen.
The amount of food they serve is so meagre.
And expensive too.
And for the next thing I don't really know how to describe.
You know the stalls, the brick/concrete slab?
It is so low.
They wanna save money bah.
Jason, I never blame you for the waterbottle thing hor.
And we dont have timetable for next week, what to do?
Thanks Brandon for your jokes.
Stop here bah.
Farewell.

Comments

Popular Posts