I think life is rather meaningless. Hmm, I know I shouldn't be saying this, all the '"Life is precious. Cherish it." and stuff like this that they say, but wait till you really experience the feeling of being crushed, the feeling of helplessness, the feeling of failure. When you have dropped to the very bottom of a valley, when you are at the deepest part of the ocean, when you are all alone in another galaxy, you will understand why people have resorted to suicide.
Marvelous, sucky results for MT O lvls, SS, Chem, and today, Geog. What's next? Come on, drive me to the limit. Ok, I shall not harbour so many pessimistic thoughts for fear I go into an extreme state of depression. And there are always some people whom you can turn to, for some sort of comfort. Maybe that's the last stage of salvaging anything one iota, to prevent the ultimate foolish act.
Two more days and I can take a break from Singapore. After that 4-day period, wonder what new pressure will be in store for me.

Comments

Popular Posts