Yay, I have decided to put up a post to cover up the ultra emo previous post. Hmm, Chinese New Year is still in progress right? 大年初六,恭喜恭喜
Hmm, didn't go back to KL again this year. It has been 2 years already... Really miss going back, enjoy the simple, yet special CNY every year. Anyway, Johor was still good though. First arrived, many relatives look like strangers. But the second day was ok already. Lol, still remember one of my cousin told my brother, "Hey, your brother no feel de leh."
Cousin took me for a ride on the motorcycle. Drove through a long stretch of road with trees lining the sides on a dark night is an absolute exciting experience. No bikes for me to ride though, still remember who taught me how to ride de. Haha, but long time never practise already.
Played Blackjack and won 10 dollars! But it's ringgit la, ok?
Watched "IP Man", and wow, Donnie Yen possesses such skillful martial arts. One of the talented ones together with Jet Li, Jason Statham, Jackie Chan and other.
Also had reunion dinner, and also a meal with other relatives. Watched a bit of "Kung Fu Dunk", ok, of course there is exaggeration, but seeing Jay Chou, acting in movies is interesting, coz people have a deep impression of a singer of him.
Oh, I didn't touch any firecrackers this year. Amazing eh. Ok, think that's all I have to say. No pictures though...
*Listened to this song on 933 the other day, and "一听钟情"

Comments

Popular Posts