Todat is the last day of holidays. Actually, I don't think we had an actual holiday huh? Anyway, a new term starts tomorrow. This is the last term in Sec 3 le, wow, in an twinkling of an eye. Those who aim to score with flying colours for EOY, don't let yourselves down! Words of encouragement are all that I can give? I ain't that smart to provide tuition. Lol. I wish this week is gonna be the last week of CCAs. And I absolutely love the feeling of going to Lot One after the paper for the day, though we were like...supposed to go home straight and revise? But it's a nice feeling, with friends, especially the last day of exams, completely let your hair down man... Oh well, hello? The focus now should be on preparation!
I meddled with my template and that caused this. I know with a few addition of symbols can solve this problem, but well, I really don't know how to do it. Let the tagboard take a rest bah. Hope the dispute of the tagboard is over. Force = unhappiness. I will solve it someday, somehow, somewhat, sometime, when I am free. Last but not least, hope you guys enjoy the song!

Don't be discouraged. It's often the last key in the bunch that opens the lock. ~Author Unknown

Don't let the fear of the time it will take to accomplish something stand in the way of your doing it. The time will pass anyway; we might just as well put that passing time to the best possible use. ~Earl Nightingale

Don't be afraid to give your best to what seemingly are small jobs. Every time you conquer one it makes you that much stronger. If you do the little jobs well, the big ones will tend to take care of themselves. ~Dale Carnegie

When the world says, "Give up,"Hope whispers, "Try it one more time."~Author Unknown

Comments

Popular Posts