Hello, it has been 1 week and a day not updating this blog. The HSK was okay, except for some stupid mistakes. Don't know why, but I really hope to get the scholarship. Haha.
So we had another week of CCAs and only standing down next week when the exams start. Coming to this topic, I had not really revised yet, which is so marvellous isn't it? So much about striving for the last exams and all, but what am I doing? Haha, I am really not the study type la... It would be a gruelling two-week period. Thereafter, we can let our hair down and have a whale of a time! However, if I do not do as satisfactory, then how do I enjoy sia...
Friday's NCC training was fulfilling. Had a nice time testing cadets when I was the one being tested last time.
Ms Lim really prepared us a lot of SS. If still cannot do well then wouldn't it be letting her down? I will try my very best not to let my teacher's efforts go in vain : ) However, 1hr 20 mins is absolutely rush...
Mmm, I guess I have finished all the random stuff that I have to say. Mmm...thanks Brandon for making my day. *sorry about the font colour...maybe after exam then change le. please pardon me T.T

Replies to tags
Frederika: Hard to find a colour that is suitable for the overall colour scheme. Sorry ar...
Brandon: Yea, hope you are able to achieve staff sergeant, good luck!
Aggy: Haha, unexpected huh? PE is fun only when there is badminton, lol. (personal opinion)
Qiuwen: Yea... Qin Laoshi gives lots of information about the text de. Extremely fulfilling.
Alien: That's very good man...I really yearn to go too. Enjoy yourself ar. Wonder if I will get something when you return *hints hints* :D
Eunice: That skin use too long le bah :D Ya la, noob lor. Last time used to listen to long hu bang, but now don't have le.
Clement: Whoa, you seemed surprised. Haha.
Cass: Hey, hello! Yes, so let's work towards it okay? : ) After exams go to your house hor! :D
Swee Yee: Seems like I always need you to prompt me...haha.
Xinyi: Yes, wow, a bit surprised to see your tag, coz you always wait for me to tag first -.-
Anneliese: 嗨,堂姐,好久不见。当然会祝福啦。我的年终考试也即将来临了。繁忙中,好像很久也没联络了。
Naomi: LOL. I got mention anything about naybody meh? Realised that the introduction is an acronym huh? Thank you! ^_^

走出去就有路
寻见了就有福
拥有的一切
都进了包袱
思念是带不走的

天空疑云密布
心中翻腾起伏
虽将飘摇
前途仍模糊
此地会是我
衣锦还乡处

飘洋过海我吃得起苦
相信天无绝人之路

现实有咒诅
梦里有祝福
有缘同舟风雨共渡

顶着烈日当空
眼底有迷雾
不能再让懦弱困住

日子多坎坷
命运有变数
只盼久旱逢甘露

Comments

Popular Posts