2 papers over, and there is 8 more to go. Made a horrible mistake for English. Being a smart alec, I went to repharse my point when I am not even sure how to rephrase. Should have just lifted the point directly form the passage. And hopefully compo has not strayed away from the topic. I jolly well know that English is important. SS, as usual, other than 'rush' and its synonyms, I cannot describe it any better. Aiming for a 31/44. And I have calculated already. Minus 3 marks each from the SEQs, and 7 marks form the reliability question. Wish it is like that, but I welcome any better score. LOL.
Went to Cass' house twice this week, making the third time tomorrow. 'Friends' is really a nice show. Matt LeBlanc is a handsome guy, as in the disk cover. Look very angelic, don't know about other photos. Sometimes we look different in other photos. Well, I like going there, really :D Tomorrow shall be the last day of tuition, and then I shall get on the battleground. Thanks Mrs Chan for teaching me Add Maths. I don't think I did well for class test, and the exam is my last chance...
Many thanks to Mr Tan Peng Chiang today.
Sorry I neglected you, I make things worse when you are down. Hope you can still tell me your problems if you know them. If I never go and find you, there is a reason. I need to take more initiative. I know you did, and many times more than me, yes.
So, shall end here.

Comments

Popular Posts