Hi, 大家,一段时间不见。
Tomorrow is the HSK test, which is something like New South Wales Assessment Competition. However, it is different in aspects of cost and the implementation. The top students also get to go to China for education programmes. Honestly, I am already feeling nervous right now. Good luck to everybody!
Haiz, why next week still have CCAs? Can't they stand down this week? And this time, normal timetable resumes after each End Of Year paper. That's utterly disappointing, lol. Exams are truly coming in no time, I think I am once again slacking. Slacking equals committing suicide in this class, school, society, world. Lol, a bit exaggerating.
Our Chinese teacher 秦老师,was really fun man! She showed us her newly learnt magic trick and said some crappy stuff that brightened my mood. I love Chinese lessons :D Nothing much to say, I guess that's all. Bye.
既然没事做,倒不如欣赏歌词吧。

吴忠明&叶玮庭 - 花很迷惘
还有些想逃
虽然有预感应该逃不了
爱或不爱都一样苦恼
花不够灿烂 我不要
我能给你多少
还要为你变得多计较
为何 渴望燃烧 又害怕拥抱
许多花语也有词 我知道 我很渺小
放在我心理推敲 你当炫耀
就算 花开季节你在远方 岸上依然
我流的泪 你怎么还 青春那么短
不想也想向往难忘
我该让你怎么办
花挨著灯火阑珊 迷惘 思念跑向何方

Comments

Popular Posts