Where am I now? I am actually blogging! Eh, don't be mistaken. I am currently at Malaysia. Tried very hard to use this laptop. My cousin finally gave in to me after much persuasion.
Allow me to speak about just now. Ok, my motive for coming to M'sia is to have a buffet at my cousin's house. It was renovated till it is like so nice de la. OMG, if you can easily find such a beautiful house in Singapore...but it is difficult la. Here is M'sia mah, so a lot cheaper. Heard that my cousins renovated the house for my aunt, filial piety, you know? Blessed aunt. (Btw, my cousins are the daughters of my aunt la, scared you all hear until blur blur)
The place was bustling. Tons of people, strangers, either my relatives's relatives or their friends bah. Or maybe somebody else, to take a look at the house and devise a plan to barge in and...touch wood~~~
Extremely full. Had so much food and need not spend a single cent :D When th buffet was so called commenced, you can see the large swarm of people reaching for the plates and utensils. Scavengers sia...-.- but.. I am generous. I stood at one side to let them take first : ) Then really no place to sit down, so one of my cousin and I slipped to one corner outside the house. Quiet and romantic. Haha, my brother spotted us and joined us too. We smuggled lots of food there, and had a peaceful dinner...until some toddlers saw us and exclaimed, making our whereabouts known to the world. Haiz, children are like that.
I don't really know what I am talking about, but do you all know? I drank a little bit of Carlsberg just now, haha. It was bitter, and suddenly felt that my heart was jumping faster than before. Wonder why some people like it so much. However, I want to make myself damn drunk one day in the future. What a crazy idea, but I like it. Long time no se, my cousin, so tonight I am spending the night here.
Oh, thanks Brandon for helping me to train. Lol, why make life difficult for yourself? It must have been hard bah, and trained 23% some more. Thank you a lot. Said already not your fault I died, don't feel remorseful.You go Australia I train back for you :D
Ok, going to play liao. BYE.

Comments

Popular Posts