HARLO~
Nothing. To. Talk. About. Leh. But. Don't. Feel. Like. Abandoning. The. Blog.
Ok, so I am going random.
Christmas is coming, don't know why but somewhat happy. Last time have Home Alone on TV, remember way long ago when I was still at Malaysia, it is already screened, as a 'routine' on Christmas. Sad now don't have le, but the show is really nice wor. Feel like going Orchard Road to walk walk to experience the joy of this festive season. But I can't possibly go alone mah. We are going to organise something hor? If take on this plan, but scared walk walk only very boring, nothing to do. Shall we see movie again? Haha. -.- leng3 xiao4. Oh, and look at my English. Very the powerful hor?
Still have homework not done, quite a bit. Fahrenheit, Maths, Composition, and 1 Jian Bao plus decorating. Haiz. Still need to read some off the textbooks for next year to get a little familiarised de...but, LAZY AR!!! Oh, and still need to clear things, wipe away the dust accumulated on the shelves...
Maple, like not popular again. Don't want to train like that. Aiyo, people, always san1 fen1 zhong1 re4 du4 de wor...my target only lvl 80. Now 76, never mind la, don't chiong le. So tired, studies more important. Nex year play Maple must be for relaxing, leisure purpose, NOT to chiong.
Later have Star Awards eh? Hehe, gonna watch it, anyway once in a year only mah.
K, touched on 4 random issues. What should I do now? Aiya, sian!!!! Do the last Jian Bao and have a siesta bah. Wow, I used the word siesta sia! My English not so bad la hor? -.- Just joking.
Let me share a picture with everyone, so interesting :D


Comments

Popular Posts