Hey, guys!
First of all, let me thank you all for laeving a comment on the Wednesday outing. Let's have it again next year? Haha.
Ok, I think I am left with...can say 26 maths questions bah. Phew, I've struggled through. School's resuming soon! Left with pathetically little days of enjoyment. I am seriously very scared about the first day of school, because I want to get into the same class as my friends...Will fate be so cruel to us? It shall be revealed on the first day.
Yesterday was the NCC training. The senior...told us to bring snacks, writing materials and a note book, what for? lol. Made me think we were not going to have a training, coz snacks, and no need PE attire...Oh yes, I gotta work hard. The SPEC course will be held in March, which is super fast. Time pasts in a twinkling of an eye, ya know? Btw, it is a course for us to promote as sergeants, so it is no laughing matter. JiaYou!!! Long time never saw Jason le, and we had a good talk yesterday!! Haha, Talked all the way wor...no stopping, it was great! Haha.
Ok, see you all on Wednesday! 2nd Jan 2008~

Comments

Popular Posts