Yellow Ribbon Project

Haven been blogging for 5 days...I am stressed up and is too lazy to blog -.- but today, a meaningful activity gave me the URGE to post again!!! Yeah! It is to collect funds for the Yellow Ribbon Project.

We had to gather at 8.30 and I woke up at 6.30. (had ample time to prepare, whoa so enthu) Then I had a lonely ride to Woodlands MRT station. The moment I stepped out of the cabin, I had to answer a call of nature. Walked into Causeway Point, (well, it is just beside) and looked around for the loo. Alas, the gates enclosed the area. Too bad, I went to a place where I thought the gents should be. Diao, there were only lifts. At last, got into the toilet of Burger King. Eh, then realised there is a washroom at the MRT station. (...) So lame. Alright that's all for the opening. Now, it's the main text.

Not long, people became streaming in, and we were soon ready to start. I got myself a partner and off we went for the first stop: The Bus Interchange. Stayed there for around an hour before going to Marsiling. Thought of going CCK, but too far le, waste too much precious time : ) Throughout the CIP, we met many different kinds of people. Some who said they had no coins, some who treated that they didn't see us, a girl who walked off after saying 'Have a nice day', some cute little children who walked up to us, to give us the donation personally, and a man who gave quite a lot on his own accord. Well, it's good being this way, having met different sorts of people. It is interesting, at least we did not get ourselves into trouble...and it was damn er...extremely fun and enjoyable. My partner and I were the first sec twos to reach the collection point. Thereafter the other six came back, TOGETHER. LOL, they did as one?! No la, they met, ok? Seven of us went off, the one who left behind was my partner. He said he was waiting for hid Daddy, and was going Genting few moments later!!! OMG, sounds so...sudden.

Bought lunch at BPP, and after lunch, I am here, typing this. Well, that's all for today! Smiles. (CIP is fun!)

Comments

Popular Posts