When we feel down or upset, we sometimes retreat to the solitary comfort of something. But at other times it feels better to voice it out, BUT at the same time it can be hurtful. Sorry my friend if I had said something sensitive YESTERDAY. I said that I felt like strangling you, sorry, I am an idiot. Hope that you would not take it to heart. Besides I also have my flaws, so, I am not in that very suitable position to 'tick you off'.

Stepping Stones Study Centre, the place where I had been having tuition since Primary One, but looks like I am going to leave that place next year. The timetable clashes with my CCA...haiz. I would miss that place if I am really going to leave. Special thanks to Mr Wong (you are a great English teacher 2002~2005) and Mrs Chan. (you are a great Maths teacher (2005~2007) OMG, i just realised that the 2 A*s I got for PSLE are these 2 subjects...-.-

Comments

Popular Posts