Oh, what exactly am I doing? Went to Yee Khang's house today, actually the main purpose was to mug, but played Maple and X-Box eventually. The other three were like mad le. Yee Khang waS hiding between the mattress dunno for what, JKWQ was singing to herself, and SRX was playing with the santa clause doll. Having fun 2 days before exams?! Oh, what a sin. God, forgive me.

Just read somebody's blog. A girl. The name shall not be revealed. Sympathised with her. All right, sometimes others do not really understand you, it is frustrating and depressing, I also have that kind of experience...(those who have heard me rant will know, haha, alien and ping) However, there is still someone, SOMEONE, or other ways that will help you get over this. So, the important thing is to cheer up la. Life's like that.

I admit that sometimes I am very emo...but things shape me like that. OK, i TRY to be more cheerful. Simple Plan's 'I'm Just A Kid' and 'Welcome To My Life' really reflects how I feel, love these two songs, recommended, by me!

Now, try to say happier things. Recently, there is a popular discussion of an advertisement. Can you guess it? It is...MOCCA!

'Check out my matching pipes'

Whoa, hot statement. Take my hats off to the advertiser, leave a GREAT impression indeed. Have a laugh at it..HAHAHA

Comments

Popular Posts