Final sprint for the EOY, everyone jiayou!!! Today got back a history test and an English summary. Very glad about the score for the summary, and if I had gotten 1 more mark for History, I would have been happier...Can say that I suck in Humans, Geog already got C5, now History...haiz, no other way out now, but to strive and strive (times infinity) for EOY.

Recently, I think I have been avoiding (something like that) my friend. He is J****, cannot guess never mind, anyway it is for me to...to...know. Today, I did some soul searching, (FINALLY) and I think I will be a fool to lose him, and what the heck am I doing, giving him the cold shoulder...Never mind if he decides to...just treat him as I am treating a good friend, then I will have no regrets. That is the lesson I learnt today.

Comments

Popular Posts