This portion is mainly for myself.
I saw this quote "There are only two possibilities why you're disappointed: wrong person or wrong expectation." -Bernajoy Vaal
I can really relate to this. Granted that you cannot expect everyone to treat you the same way you treat them, but surely you can expect the minimal things that they would have done for you, if they really care. Previously I was guilty that I might not have enough trust or faith in some people. But now I think that it's just normal for me to lack the faith. Time will tell you whether someone really cherishes you or not, you can't force them and say, "CHERISH ME PLEASE." If you overdo it, people might actually feel obliged to accept you. No, I do not want pity invites or whatsoever. So long as you've done your part, at least there's nothing to regret if things don't work out. Just like how I filter friends, people do too, and of course I'm not spared from being filtered. Wanted to have a chat last night, but it failed, yet again. A sign from the universe? I shall not initiate another move anymore...
The quintet is going Malaysia tomorrow. Man, I'd really love to go. I haven't been overseas with friends, though there were talks about it. I was invited this time. Not sure pity invite or not, but I guess I can never join them. While sometimes it's ok, sometimes it's inappropriate to intrude into an established clique, and this is one of those inappropriate times.
Positive energy please come to me. It's gonna take me a long while, but I'll gradually clear those unhappy stuff out of my head. How many posts are dedicated to that already???

Comments

Popular Posts