Music As A Resort

I am currently just dawdling the night away. I don't know what I want to do now. Actually I know, I want to go Geylang for supper or talk to someone on the phone. But my parents would most likely be too lazy to go out (what a bore) and many friends seem to be occupied with stuff. Since the things that I want to do cannot be done, I don't know what else to do. Plus there are two things that keep bugging me. One, December the hell month. Two, how I should spend my 21st birthday.
The coming December would be one of the worst ones ever. All the high key events crammed in 3 weeks. Although I've cleared IPPT for second year, OC will definitely make me take it again. And I have no confidence that I can maintain a Silver. Basically there is this lack of belief in myself and a doubt of my ability. Probably too long never do any physical training that's why. But looking on the bright side, it's only 3 weeks, and then it's deployment once again.

You only get to celebrate your 21st birthday once. It is a milestone and people tend to spend it with splendor and grandeur. I am not one with a creative mind for parties. Brina's suggestion for booking a cafe for the night will not materialize, because I thought of other factors too. But I have an idea in mind now, though. The major problem lies in how many people I can invite and how would those uninvited ones feel. Or maybe, I will do nothing. I've asked several people who have had their 21st, and surprisingly, most of them spent the day rather simply. Perhaps at the end of the day, simplicity is the best.
Going to Taiwan in 2 days' time, but oh my, I actually don't have the excitement. I haven't even started packing. Just don't feel like doing it. Don't feel like watching Breaking Bad. (Still stuck at season 2 after ages) Don't feel like reading Math. Too weighted down by unnecessary troubles. This won't do, must maintain a positive attitude and enjoy Taiwan. Fret after I come back. When you are looking for a channel to escape troubles, music is a good one. I realized that 胡夏 sings good. I like how he maintains his composure and his ability to change pitch freely and without difficulty. He already seemed like a professional singer in the following clip even before he won the competition.

Comments

Popular Posts