"HIMYM" is The Love

"How I Met Your Mother" Season 3 Episode 16 is axe see learnt :) Below is the MV of Robin, when she was still a teen star. The full MV was showed at the end of episode 16, which is arguably one of the best in Season 3. I like the quality jokes in HIMYM. Good use of hyperbole, some plain silly in a logical manner and some require inference. Jokes with substance and reflect reality, and they will linger in your mind long after that laugh moment. Apart from this, I like how the friends stand by one another, and that there are guest appearances. It's not easy to make somebody laugh. I strongly recommend HIMYM because the actors and actresses do not deliver the jokes in a plastic manner. What's best is that I already liked it before discovering that it is a comedy hit of the decade.

Comments

Popular Posts