201 Outing @ East Coast Park

Shall heed Yanping's suggestion and post something else, before I return to the last two parts of Taiwan trip : )
Really had not get together for a very long time. Kind of good to have a gathering before we proceed to different schools, because next time it will be even difficult to meet up ba? The outing marks a beautiful comma to our 201 memories : )
Got to cycle again, which I am happy about, because I normally don't have the chance to do so. Did fall down once, but amazingly I wasn't injured at all...heard someone laughing, but what the heck, it's not as if bleeding profusely/the chain of the bike came off/anything that happened that made me so embarrassing ma. Good feeling to cycle alone, and enjoying the breeze, and watching the sea and the waves...at least not cooping myself at home ba. Played poker...and learnt "Bridge", but think I am not quite familiarised yet though.
Food is also nice. Quite a variety, and...don't taste bad :P I must express thanks to those who contributed in one way or another. (this makes me sound as if I am the organiser). Ah, I am not. So...the credit goes to Jessica and Qiqi for letting everyone have an opportunity to get together!
Took bus 196 to get home yesterday, and it was a stupid choice. I was wondering "Is Singapore so big?" Probably because I was too restless plus I was having a slight headache. However, the headache automatically disappeared not long after I alighted from the bus. Perhaps its just a psychological effect, because wasn't in a light-hearted mood on the bus. To confirm whether the bus we took was 196, I went Google and search, and stumbled upon a Starits Times article dated Apr 16 2009, titled "Singapore's most crowded bus: 196" Interesting...
Although I didn't talk to everyone, but did manage to exchange conversations with several people. Will be cool if we still can have a gathering like ten years or so later : ) The two pcitures below are taken from Yanping's FB albuic



Replies to tags:
Alfred: Hey man! When was the last time you tagged? Wow :D Haha, I love Taiwan too! Hopefully in the future can go with friends too, will be kind fo cool, I think.
Kaiting: Okay, can understand. Anyway, blogging also serves for the blogger to reminisce, so next time I myself can read ba. Heh, you tempted already? Visit TW someday!
Weide: Wa...you finished reading? Cool, and thanks ah. Ha, the food there is fabulous ok, and where there are people, there are nice food. Oh, not always foggy, just that the places you saw are at the mountains, or you saw a sea fog. Plus at this time of the year, it is colder.
Yanping: Ta-daa, post of 01 outing :D Actually quite good also...insert a "light" post now. P.S Posts of Taiwan are really energy draining.

Comments

Popular Posts