Here's the quiz I kena'd from Naomi. As a sign of courtesy, I shall do it :) Anyway, here it is. You may just neglect this, just in case you feel the ultimate lame-ness from my answers.

Relationship with her:
Friends of course :D

My 5 impressions of her:
Huge :X, can do nice split, quite amiable, good to talk to, likes to have fun

The most memorable thing she has done to me:
Talk to me in Dance, making me feel much comfortable in that place

What did she do to me:
Helped me buy Dettol hand sanitizer

If she become smy lover I will:
Don't think that will happen -.-

If she becomes my enemy I will:
Nah, don't think so.

What is it that I want to tell her now:
Going to Dance feels weird

My overall impression of her:
Can be nice if you are nice to her. Well, treat others like the way you want to be treated!

How I find people around me will feel about me:
Hmm, maybe a bit eccentric. Don't think many will see the good points. Aww, sad

For the people who cares and likes me:
I greatly appreciate it. Really. Truly. Sincerely.

Pass this quiz to 10 people:
Aha, it's okay. Do this if you feel bored!

I think there is a part 2 huh? Can I choose not to answer it -.- I want more interesting ones. Wahaha.

Comments

Popular Posts