HARLO~Anyone there?
Actually, I not abstaining from blogging, just that my internet service got cut off due to overlooked bills Yea, and that's kind of hilarious. Please laugh if you feel like it :D
Yes, and thus, I missed my final countdown till school ends, and I missed out blogging about many activities that had taken place. Well, I think I had forgotten a big portion of it, so let's just forget it. You didn't want to know them too, do you? *frowns at you with a look of suspicion*
Eh, but O-level Higher MT exams are over. I chose to write narrative rather than the super duper highly recommended discursive essay. Actually I spent quite some time thinking of what to which to write then I felt less restricted in doing the narrative, so I chose it. Moreover, I had an experience...wahahahaha...
Actually those who read my post about 'Mean Girls' and are/were interested in it, it was actually screened on Channel 5 two weeks before on 'Stay Home Saturday Movie'. So....did you miss it once again? Anyway, watched Madagascar last Sunday. Whoo, it was nice! I have watched the front part before, so didn't know Alex would actually turn ferocious and scary and pull him away form his friends... Also, finished the last episode of 'La Femme Desperado' too. Ha, Xiaoqi and GaoLing been through so much, and wow, Xiaoqi's love never wavers...
Last saturday was kind of good. Very unexpected and interesting. Thank you :)
Dance, dance, dance fill up many days. And wow, some people can really go for everything... Haha.
Apologies for the late replies, but as a sign of sincerity, though it's kind of redundant, still must reply right?

Replies
wx.: Wow...long time no see. Haha yea...I suppose this is your first time seeing this too right?
Frederika: Haha, but not everyone in HMT are extraordinary good in that subject de mah. Yea...don't know when started to realise their nice songs. Maybe influence from some people...
Naomi: Mmm...okay, heard it, but still prefer 'Obvious' etc. Thanks for the recommendation. Haha, I remember you said Dance no friends very sian, can't agree more -.-
Eunice: Lol, ya la, still dare to say, my first time only lo. Paiseh ar, the explanation is as stated above! :)
Qiuwen: Thanks, though I never see you tag on time but I think I still get the blessing right? :D
Mac: Haha, sure you won't yea? Unless I change skin again lo. Thanks for tagging man!
Alien: Haha, this reply is so belated now. SPA was okay, I guess. Lol, as if I don't remember. I wish this coming saturday can be fun?
Brandon: Hope the problem can be solved asap. Waot I can get to the website first lor, can't even load the page now. Ya, lots of thigns to update but can't do it now le, forgot liao :X but got la, still mentioned some.
Fengyu: What happened, so suddenly de lor. Can resume the normal speed as before mah?
Yongxiang: Hey hey :D
some1 u noe: Hello. I may know you but I don't know who I know is tagging... Anyway, thanks for dropping by...

Comments

Popular Posts