Hey ho, I am here to entertain myself., I suppose. I am doing some review/recollections. Well, good memories are meant to be kept!
Firstly, let me review my goals. Hmm, it is quite disappointing. I aimed for 5As, but I only got 4, so well, failed to achieve it. Crossbow man to be level 60 by end of november, quite unlikely, at most 59. Sad~ Only thing achieved is save $100 by end October and...pass Add Maths. Well, that's a good one.
Alright, moving on, some of the things I kept last year. Christmas received something too, but Christmas is not here yet, so... Maybe will post them again. Pictures below include (according to order), birthday blessings from Yanping and AngJason, the cheering sheet for cheering com finals, the lyrics for the dance for the graduation day concert, a drawing by Cindy and Kaiting, and lastly, a card from Mdm Yati and Mr Sim for us. Actually, I had to sing while doing the dance, that explains the lyrics, and Cindy and Kaiting drew this very interesting 'CD album' in remembering the 'yidadui' group, a name given by Yanping I think :D That's all.
p.s The pictures can be enlarged













Comments

Popular Posts