Haha, today is my first tuition back at Stepping Stones after half a year's break. I realised I simply cannot do without tuition! Anyway, I have been attending lessons at Stepping Stones since Primary 1, it's a kind of familiar feeling to be back once again. And what is the subject I am taking? Add Maths of course man!!! If this time still cannot pass, then I will be such a letdown to my tutor and myself.
However, I did not know why I was kind of stressed before the class began. Oh btw, I guess this is an extra class the tutor started, and there was a mixture of Sec 3s and 4s. It may seem not efficient, but I guess it is, because there are only 8 people, woohoo. And her explanations are very clear.
I have a very noble goal today. If I can accomplish it, I guess it is truly amazing. It can be done in 3 hours, but you know, under home conditions and laziness, of course it will take longer than that.
Did Chinese project today, completing soon, I guess. Haiz, 2 more days till school starts. Good gracious ar...Those who are in the same predicament as me, all the best too, alrights?
哈,我看到中文输入,也引起一些人的反应呢!

Replies to tags
Eunice: 用不着客气!
Brandon: 小子,华文程度有待加强喔。哈,那真的很感谢那个人喔。
Qiqi: 嘿,是啊,得加把劲了。
Swee Yee: 撒谎不好啊。坏孩子嘛。哈哈。
Fengyu: 放个笑脸在那儿干嘛?

Comments

Popular Posts