Ha, has not been blogging for quite some time again. Monday was a marvelous day. Had the golden opportunity to visit a friend's house and I enjoyed myself. Thanks for the day, my friend.
This holidays seem so short, we do not have the chance to go for outings, wait patiently for November to come bah? Or next weekend canne? We'll see again? Still have loads of homework left undone, tried chiong-ing le, but after a little dash will feel so exhausted. So weird right? Sit down and scribble on a piece of paper can experience the feeling of running a few hundred metres. Add Maths is an energy drainer, lol. Wednesday went out with family to have dinner and change my Dad's phone since he had the change as his plan has expired. However, my sister made used of this and took the new phone giving hers to my Dad. Nice lor, always get good stuff. N82 seh, not bad, but very ex.
Ar, sadded. Next Tuesday will have an NCC trip to Malaysia, cannot watch 'The Records Challenge'. Wa, our school leh, sian diao, no chance to watch, anybody kind enough to record for me? *hints* *hints* Actually wanted to change blogskin but am really lazy to do so. Well, someday, somehow, somewhat, sometime I will change de, haha. Ar people, 1 week plus of holidays left. Oh ya, today is Friday the thirteenth man. Remember the superstition? Anyway, I have no reason to go out for -.- Reminds me of a movie the resembles Scary Movie. Shriek If You Know What I Did Last Friday the Thirteenth is a funny movie but Scary Movie is still better :D

Replies to tags
Naomi: Ar? How sad, what is/are the reason(s)? I seldom tag at your blog hor? PSPS. Ade: Yeah, can understand bah, like I am lazy to change blog skin, haha. Brandon: Heh, thanks for the comment, oh but you did introduce lots more new songs to me. Mmm, and I think you instructor left a good, deep impression in you too yeah? Yanping: Quite difficult to go somewhere lor, but at least you did watch a couple of movies huh? Cass: Yeah, it's long, but I don't think can capture attention though, it's so dull. But when writing, it's kind of fun : ) Fengyu: Wow, my rare guest huh? Yeah, he's capable indeed :D Qiqi: Posted :D Okay, haha, what was fun to you? Jiewei: When I saw your name I could not believe my eyes sia. Thanks for tagging, and you received the 'Ghost Buddy' comments from me le bah? See ya somewhere in school!

Comments

Popular Posts