Need for more Chicken Soup

Nua-ing in a random classroom in school to pass time before the next lesson starts. Have not done the two tutorials due on Friday but choosing to stare into blank space, let thoughts run wild, (and typing this post).
The second oral presentation for ES is over and I hope I'll hit at least a 4 this time, because I felt I did better than the previous one.
I remember how carefree I used to be back in primary school. I just mixed with whoever I wanted to mix with, sometimes with nobody at all. In class, I joked and conversed with those sitting around me, not to anybody in particular. When I offended a friend, at most I apologized, and if I wasn't forgiven, I just let it pass easily. I wonder if this is what I should do, in order to let myself feel less tied down.
I believe what my eyes see. Because I've learnt that people can just say one thing, and then having their actions deviating from their words. It feels good to hear some words no doubt, but the frustration that follows, after realizing that those words may not hold, is immeasurable.
I feel that some people really need some of my over-sensitivity. While they think they know, they don't. Or perhaps, they know but it's not what they want. And because it's not what they want, they show, consciously or subconsciously.
There would be a change in group for the third and final ES oral presentation. I don't understand why the professor decided to assign an additional member to our group. And now, there is a problem. We are over-numbered, so one of us has to leave. (Everyone knows this, just never say explicitly) A girl, girl A, who was in my group, just asked in the class chat who wants to team with her and girl B (who was in another group). Though girl A didn't discuss with us about the disbandment, I didn't think what she did was wrong, because we couldn't just pin-point anyone to leave. But girl B, interesting. So eager to join girl A. Girl A is obviously a competent individual. This easily shows one side of human nature. Ok, the bus will come anytime now, so I'll stop.

Comments

Popular Posts