Recollections

December used to be truly carefree. (Except for 2007 because of the anxiety over the streaming - wanting to be in the same class as some of my friends). Now, school's out, but I am fretting over the release of my performance in semester one, and then, there's planning to do for semester two. Tried to be chill, but can't help thinking about these when I stare into blank space. It's something I have to face sooner or later, so it just keeps getting back at me.

Just got back from Orchard Road, the place that brings back lots of memories. Many meet-ups have been held there. Spent a bomb on food, yet again. My belly seems to be getting bigger. Sigh, why not my arms. I remember the accidental trip to Plaza Singapura instead of going for my swimming lesson, because my sister and I took the wrong bus. It was 2003/2004. First time at PS, and that fateful morning was the first time I tried LJS' breakfast. It was tasty and filling. I also remember Brandon, YanPing, and I, posing "3T1" and "3T2" under the Christmas tree on Boxing Day 2007. And lots more. The journeys home on bus 190 are equally memorable. On one of those rides, I realized Brandon set the photo of him, Yanping, and me, as his mobile wallpaper. Everytime I took his phone, he knew I wanted to delete the picture, and he would keep a watchful eye of what I was doing with his phone. Haha, we were so close then. And then the walk home from the bus stop after I alight. (Must be nighttime) An indescribable sense of tranquility - sometimes I wish the walk can take much longer than it actually is. Much much longer.

Decembers that revolved around Maple and TVB dramas. "Triumph in the Skies", one big-time classic. I aspired to become a pilot after watching that show, lol. But merely thoughts and no actions. Simpler and happier Decembers. But now... hmm...

"My thoughts are stars I cannot fathom into constellations."
Good quote. Anyhow, a break is a break. Better than drowning in notes, lectures, and tutorials. Also a good time for my friends - to take a break from seeing my face, haha.


Nice song. Nice edit. Sweet clip. Splendid drama.

Comments

Popular Posts