To Confide...or Not

A thought: If I don't confide in you, it's not because of the distance of our relationship, but because I've stood in your shoes and believe that that you would be equally helpless and troubling alone is my form of love for you.

The "you" is not referring to anyone in particular, I'm serious.

Suddenly I'm seeing things much more lightly. Some sort of enlightenment, maybe not nirvana yet. If not I would have been greeted with a blinding light, followed by the descent of the Great Buddha, stretching out his divine hands to take me along with him.
I have booked appointments for the extraction of my wisdom teeth. Currently no fear at all. Probably will be nervous on the day itself, but I trust that I am in good hands. Embracing the advent of ORD with an open mind. There are things worthy of remembrance of course, but no longer that sad about separation. People might not even care that I'm leaving, so it's too dumb to be sad alone. Cursing ICA for the probability that they might have misplaced my documents. But there's nothing much I can do. Wait for a while more, maybe after ORD go press them for a darn reply. Sometimes passing time leads to a twist of fate. Sit back and see how. Thought of what to do for 21st birthday already. It's damn simple, but good enough for me. Hope friends don't expect anything to happen. Relief teaching, if cannot get also never mind. Only can blame myself for not achieving better grades. All hope's not lost. Just go find another job. "Already got a placing in university, just look forward, work hard in there." Have heard this for umpteen times, cliche, but I accept. What's there not to accept anyway?
I've always written cards/letters to people who I really hold dear. Initially I thought of writing to my section mates before my ORD. Then I dropped the thought. Now I decided to write. Of course I hope they will be touched/I am appreciated, but whether they do, that's another matter. We've known one another for over a year. I just don't want myself to regret leaving without saying goodbye. Releasing your grip means less entanglement, an emancipation.

Comments

Popular Posts