& Laugh

Renovation works make staying in the office sucky. They tore down the false walls and replaced them with bricks. Shouldn't they have done it at the very beginning? Not enough funding? Nighttime is the good time, when I have all the peace and quiet, when I can watch unsubtitled Breaking Bad with ease, when I can sneak to the medical centre to talk to people. We may turn into acquaintances in a few months' time, but right now, talking to them is one of the joys in camp. And I came across this quote by Randy Pausch yesterday "Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you wanted." Hmm...
Anyway, one of them showed me this video, among a few others. As much as I love Hunger Games (the movie; I didn't read the book), I still find it freaking hilarious. Laughter to end off the day.


(SPOILER ALERT: My Favourites>
"In a dystopian future the rich dress like second rate Lady Gagas"
"The poor struggle for survival in unnecessary shaky cam...but can still somehow afford futuristic projection thingys"
"A short, boring, one-dimensional worthless blonde guy"
"In a world where children are ripped from their families and their parents seem utterly okay with it"
"Enter a life-or-death game where competitors learn the deadly arts of lying in rafters, button-pressing, playing with balls and frosting decoration"
"A girl that will enthrall a nation through her stupid face...completely emotionless delivery"
"A film that forces two actors with no chemistry to awkwardly fall in love"
"I mean I'm not gay...but I'll totally s*ck Gale's d*ck"
"Who Katniss outsmart by hiding in trees, falling from trees, sleeping in trees...and basically around a lot of trees"
"Inner turmoil of Katniss, as she struggles to love Peeta for the sake of the cameras"
"Seriously they all look very well fed"

And lastly this dance song. Get high!

Comments

Popular Posts