Eargasms

Currently addicted to some very good songs. They make my mood so much better. Music does wonders, and to some extent, can heal the wounded world.


P!nk and Nate Ruess have got some chemistry. Love how their vocals complement. (The guy on the bed and in the pool is P!nk's husband by the way)
"Just give me a reason
Just a little bit's enough
Just a second we're not broken just bent"


Beautifully filmed MV, good language command in lyrics.
"A penny for my thoughts, oh no, I'll sell 'em for a dollar
They're worth so much more after I'm a goner
And maybe then you'll hear the words I've been singing
Funny, when you're dead how people start to listen"


Powerful vocals, empowering song, catchy and it just grows on you.
"Innocence, your history of silence
Won't do you any good
Did you think it would?
Let your words be anything but empty
Why don't you tell them the truth?"


Blast to the past. Simple but sincere lyrics.
"So if I did something wrong please tell me
I want to understand
'cause I don't want this love to ever end"

Comments

Popular Posts