Pesky Matters





This is totally me. Maybe I'm irascible, maybe I can't relinquish, or maybe some things are just too tenacious.
When I am wrongly accused, I would go all out to seek justice. Anyway, if I don't give explanations, it can just lead to further misunderstandings. Therefore, I always welcome any talks to make things clear, and I beseech anyone around me not to make insidious assumptions. Let's say you thought I betrayed you, but a part of you thinks I wouldn't have done it, then come clear with it. At least confirm it so that the friendship would not end in such a bizarre and abrupt way.
If I take one step back, you feel good. I take two, you feel delighted. I take three, four, five, you get high and over the moon. No, this shouldn't be the case. Open your eyes and see that people are giving in to you. Because if one day I suddenly take a step forward instead, you would be taken aback and immediately find it offensive because all along you thought you have the upperhand and that you are better than me. You will think I am declaring war.
Next person that pissed me off is a super duper shameless pachyderm. People don't usually show you attitude for nothing. It indicates that you might have somehow not been doing things appropriately. And then please go reflect on it, not simply dismiss others as mad dogs barking.
To those that think they deserve it, think again. In the processing of attaining the glory, how dishonest have you been? Anyway, this does not really concern me, so they can just wallow in self-denial and see if you can attain the same thing with the same method every time.
Lastly, I would appreciate it if any friend would call/message me for a chat. You can share your troubles with me, I do not mind, because at least I know you think that I am someone you can talk to, and I matter, and you have not forgotten me. It is VERY disheartening to be the one searching for someone instead every time.





Disclaimer: I do not own the picture

Comments

Popular Posts