Tis the Season to be Jolly

It's Christmas once again. No meet-ups today but went vivocity yesterday with a friend. It was the first time I stepped into the National Geographic store. The designs of the apparels generally appealed to me. I wanted to buy a T-shirt but could not find a size that fits me nicely. Too skinny :/ damn dejected also. Good thing is that 2 days ago, I clinched a great deal at denizen. 2 tees for S$33.80. One of the simple pleasures that bring me to cloud nine. I have not given up hope on an NG T-shirt. Shall return to the store to hunt for it.
I read that the Mayans didn't actually predict that 211212 to be doomsday. It's just misinterpretation that is intensified by the media and certain beliefs, resulting in a hullabaloo. I find this article very well-written: http://www.world-of-lucid-dreaming.com/what-will-happen-in-2012.html
Sorry, I disabled left-click but the address is still easy to type, right? The curious you should totally go and read it! It is very comprehensive, presenting facts and having no intention of propaganda.
I watched 2 MadTV videos that made me laugh so hard.







They may not appeal to everyone but it's just for entertainment. It has always been difficult to make people laugh. The silly antics may just be regarded as lame or frivolous. But then I think at least some MadTV videos employ clever use sarcasm, displays a high standard of acting, and utilizes good English.
Bullshit continues to happen in camp, but shall not harp on it, for now, since tis the season to be jolly, la la la la la, la la la la~

Comments

Popular Posts