Bye Dragon, Hello Snake

I know why I post so much negativity. Because blogging is a way I vent my frustrations. Anyway, this year has not been very great. The A levels is yet another regret in my life. Enlisted into NS, feeling miserable weeks after weeks. Less than hour before we usher in 2013. Currently in medical centre doing duty. Boring, but unique experience. Entertaining myself with the live streaming of Taiwan's NYE celebration on YouTube. I find the sign language at the corner of the screen so thoughtful. The next NYE, I would be less than 3 months away from ORD, woohoo~ By then I would be a much happier being compared to now. But please don't schedule my duty on the 31 Dec again!
Agony would kick in soon after New Year's Day. Strive on! Times may be hard, but at least we are living. We experience trash, but also treasures. For the young people (insert own definition), enjoy youth, because we would not be able to party like now when we reach a certain limit. Carpe Diem. Happy New Year to all :)



(edited I Jan 8.51am, photo in courtesy of CBS)

Comments

Popular Posts