That day, I called the doctor to take a look at my blog. He said, "Hmm, I am sad to say, but I think it's dying soon." Then suddenly came some tags and it is suddenly alive. Wonder if it is 回光返照...
Anyway, thanks Qiqi for tagging me for this quiz. Haha, at least I have some interesting things to do now~
Rules must be followed:
Each blogger must post this rules.
Each blogger must start with ten random facts about themselves.
Bloggers that are tagged need to write about their own blog, ten things and post this rules.
Don't forget to leave them comments telling them they have been tagged and are to read your blog.

1. I want to get real drunk next time. (haha, so weird)
2. RVHS is my second choice in Sec school selection.
3. I am still playing maple!
4. I don't have much memeory of Sec 1. (OMG)
5. I think I am going to spend quite some time doing this quiz.
6. Last year was a great year. Yay.
7. I like to spend money. Money face! Eh, no, cannot say that.
8. I like to skip Dance. Oops.
9. I am a troubled person, lol.
10. I have finished this section! HAHA.


1. Who's the person that tagged you?
--Qiqi, catwoman. (eh? sounds weird)
2. Relationship between you and her?
--My friend. Seating partner for last sememster. Often suffered from snowstorms when she speaks lame stuff. Lol, elaborated too much?
3. Three impressions of her?
--High, lame, has leadership qualities(not bad hor?)
4. If she becomes your enemy, you will?
--Not thinking for the worse!
5. What will you say to the person you like very much?
--Family members is considered love hor? Now I would say nothing. When I grow up then I say I love you, LOR.
6. Characteristic I like about myself?
--Can be a good person. Lol.
7. Characteristic I hate about myself?
--I tend ot think a lot sometimes.
8. For the person whom you hate, you say?
--Ignore that person.
9. What do people feel about you?
--Haiz, I don't know.
10. Your crush?
--It's not good to know too much. Haha, I am so proud of this answer. Sounds so cool.

Now tag 10 people to do this quiz:
1. Yanping
2. Eunice Leong
3. Xin Yi
4. Agnes
5. Frederika
6. Feng Yu
7. Marcus
8. Fara
9. Qiu Wen
10. Yong Xiang


1. If 5 & 7 were together?
--OMG, I don't think it will happen.
2. Who does 5 like?
--I don't know sia. Cool guys. LOL.
3. What colour does 9 like?
--Sorry, I can't answer T.T
4. Say something about 8.
--Hmm, likes volleyball very much.
5. Who is 2?
--Eunice Leong Xin Hui. Sometimes a bit crazy.
6. Talk about 3.
--Very enthusiastic person :D
7. Who is 10's best friend?
--Wahaha, I really don't know.
8. Who's the sexiest among all 10?
--Question not answered to prevent uproar.
9. What colour does 4 like?
--I can't answer this too...
10. Is 4 single?
--I don't know how to answer...
11. Your relationship with 1.
--Haha, my friend!
12. Are 5 & 6 best friends?
--No, guess they have closer firends!
13. 9's surname?
--Ooi Qiu Wen!
14. 7's nickname?
--Mac(donald's haha. Just kidding)
15. Say something to 8.
--You are a nice friend! Excel in volleyball~
16. Say something to help 9.
--Lol, I give some encouragement instead? Jiayou in things you do!
17. Who do I admire?
--Jet Li, Lin Dan, Marian Dragulescu.
18. Where does 1 live?
--Senja!
19. 10 of them know who you like?
--Nah, hahahaha.
20. Say something to 6 when you see him/her.
--Yo, long time no see, it's year 2009 already! (I think I will only see him next year)
21. 10's spouse?
--Still single

Haha, that's all. Hmm after this, I realised there is much to know more of others!

Comments

Popular Posts