Hohoho, Merry Christmas. The joy and warmth of this festive season is everywhere! How I wish to spend my Christmas at a snowy place, having a feast in a cosy house, chatting by the fireplace... Aww, what a picturesque. However, still get to celebrate Christmas in exhilaration and enjoy the spirit of giving over here. May your wishes come true~
Hmm, is it because of the cold weather that froze my brain or what? Haha, I see lazy posts, without much of contents. Maybe wait till school re-opens? Then I have to part with my carefree days and face the stressful days. That will be the time when I have a lot to grumble and post?
We had an 01 BBQ which was on...the 19th. It was good to see ex-classmates once again and interact. I had to go early, but I thought it would be rather nice staying. (and skip tuition) And it could have been better if the crowd of people watch something and laugh their heads off together eh? Went to Brandon's house a couple of times this holiday season. Though at times the atmosphere was not very ideal, but I guess things turned out to be better. It is really nice to have a home visit to your friend's house!
Days revolve around Maple, and hoho, I think 5 more levels to train for next year to become Sniper. The dream isn't too far. But I seriously feel that the quests for this Christmas are few and boring. School's starting real soon, and how lamenting is that. That day went back for NCC, and saw some people whom I believe are the scholars. Man, they looked like tyrants. And saw a pair of lesbians. Whats happenning eh? Never mind, its not good to be too busybody, just take care of myself and leave the school with good results that will enable me to get into NJC. And of course, memories. Good ones.
Going out tomorrow, looking forward. Hope that the weather would be good! Shall post on Saturday coz I think I will be too tired to post tomorrow. And I will greatly appreciate some comments! *hint hint*

Comments

Popular Posts