Yesterday, I looked through my archives (again) but then I realised that many of my posts in the past were short and insincere. Lol. However, I still managed to convey the important points, I think?
Approx 7 hours to a new year. New year resolutions? Hmm, people around me to be happy. Good results for O lvls of course. Less quarrels with my friends, haha. Can't believe I am Sec 4 next year, gosh. I guess many of us received 1 flyer from Ngee Ann Poly mailed to our homes? But I want NJC. Lol.
Haiz, there are still some Physics and Chem undone. The point is: I don't know how to do! Forget it, school re-opens I'm dead. And how am I going to take exams like this T.T
Don't know why I will be suddenly elated when I remember that Chinese New Year would be coming soon in no time. I LOVE ba gua! That day went Chinatown and Woodlands to shop for some clothes, but I want more. Lol, sounds materialistic. But I really see a lot of nice ones, and P.S, Billabong is freaking ex.
Friday, marching back to CCK campus. Hahahaha, I am really looking forward to it, this kind of days without any lessons, and have lunch with friends after school. But many times, it will turn out be awkward or ruined in some ways. Ok, I retract my words of 'looking forward'. LOL.
Happy New Year's eve. Good bye 2008. Beijing Olympics rocked. Whoo~
Replies
Alien: Lol, thanks for coming, haha. Pass by more often!
Jiamin: Yay, you finally tagged. Ya, love the self created songs. Hopefully I can really get in :X When school starts, I don't know what will happen to me. Scared, like first time going to school.
Alfred: Haha, yeah. Next time of can then go again. Hope things would be all fine...
Eunice: Heh, actually what is boxing day ar? Interesting... School's reopening, see ya soon!
Yongxiang: It has been a long time since I put a Chinese song :D Hmm, wonder how the new batch of sec ones would be.

Comments

Popular Posts