One word to describe me now: tired~

The chalet is over. At the chalet, I have learnt a new skill, how to ride a bike. Hilarious right? Fourteen and don't even know how to do it...a big thank you to Alfred and Brandon, my mentors. If not for them, I wouln't have learnt it. Well, only 4 boys staying overnight, and less people going than expected. It was such a bummer. However, those who already came for the chalet, I think it is good enough. Like KaiTing had said, this is our last gathering, as long as we had seen one another for the last time, or played even a little, we had at least spent our last time as a whole. I don't know if the gathering was fun, but at certain times I have truly enjoyed myself. I will remember the cycling, staying awake at midnight, the aqua-based Murderer game, the barbecue and many more.

Ok, talk a bit about some of the events. Barbecue was like...er... Most of the food were overcooked, and we had lots of left overs. The pit was in an utter mess and the food could not fill most of our hunger, I suppose? The Murderer game sent all of our dripping wet and Brandon was nearly consistently squeezing water out of his clothes. Then the caring Alfred lent him his jacket coz Brandon's was like shivering. I went out of the room at midnight coz I couldn't sleep. Was surprised to see Adeline, watching TV programmes down there. I watched with her, suddenly became sleepy and went into the tent. Came out, nobody, she had gone to see the sunrise. LOL. The three days passed like a flash, and it was a good time, isn't it?

Okay, I wanna talk something about me now. I think I am a person who likes to be cared for. Sometimes I don't talk but people, please do not be mistaken that I am anti-social. It is because I couldn't find find a way to blend into the group, and people do not notice it. Then when people suddenly come and strike a conversation with me, I cannot talk much coz I am caught by surprise and still thinking about the loneliness earlier before. I admit that my EQ may be quite low, and I am an EMO person. I place too much thinking on one matter so much so that people who hear me rattle and rant may get frustrated. I tend to make a small problem big by thinking too much, but I do so because I am afriad that if the problem is not solved now, it will aggravate till it is unsolvable. And one of the matters that I often place lots importance on, is friendship. And I really need to learn how to take things by their stride, or else the counselling my friends give, will be in vain.

I dunno if you all know what I am talking about, but it does not matter, coz only I can help myself and know what I am really thinking. Do not be so EMO like me, wishing everyone happy~ and this is such a long post, so I will end here. Goodbye.

Comments

Popular Posts