Went for an NCC activity today, Remembrance Ceremony for those who fought gallantly during World War and sacrificed their lives. Well, this is the quiz I "kena'd" from Yan Ping. Going to play Maple soon.

Favourites

Colour: Black
Food : Steamboat
Song: Any song that is nice/hate techno and remix
Movie: Scary Movie series
Sport: Badminton
Day of the week: Friday
Season: Summer
Ice cream: Chocolate

Current

Mood: Relaxed
Taste: Roasted duck (just finished lunch)
Clothes: Yellow tee and black Bermuda
Desktop: Messy with homework and an assortment of other things
Toenail: Gonna cut it later
Time: 12.40
Surroundings: Me using the computer and the radio playing music from FM 933
Annoyance: Feeling of being left out for the NCC thingy
Thoughts: I want go out with friends, probably stay overnight at someone else’s house, oh and I have not done most of my homework

First

Best friend: Loh Kun Jie (I am sure you all dunno who he is)
Crush: One of a pair of twins
Movie: How can I remember?! Well, Scooby Doo bah.
Music: Lullaby

Last

Cigarette: I don’t smoke, idiot
Drink: Plain water
(alcohol): Probably 5 years ago
Car ride: Yan Ping’s Dad’s car -.-
Movie: Bee Movie as in cinema, scary movie 2 as in general
Phone call: Yan Ping
CD played: Forgot, I don’t usually listen to CDs

Have you ever

dated your best friend: Yes, go out play
broken the law: I don’t think so
been arrested: No
skinny-dipped: lol, no la!
been on TV: Well there, you are getting irritating. NO.
kissed someone you don’t know: I SAID NO!

5 things you are wearing
OMG, shirt, Bermuda, underwear, really no more le.

4 things you did today
Went to Kranji memorial, saw lots of tall buildings, went home by MRT and LRT, bought lunch

3 things you hear right now
Music from the radio, the buzzing of the CPU, me typing on the keyboard

1 thing you do when you’re bored
Call friends :D

Comments

Popular Posts