Hi, peeps! I am finally back! Oh, coz the sickening computer has just recovered from its illness...but then ALL the things in the computer are lost!!! Sharksssss

Forget it, suay lor...accept my fate.

First thing I wanna say, I got into the class I wanted. Mixed feelings. Yan Ping, I have said this for the umpteenth time, don't change course please...Given your calibre you are meant to be in a tripe science class.

Secondly, Deepavali holiday was great. We played at Cass' house, watched Bee Movie, shopped around and ate together. Whoa, indeed a whale of a time. Though there were less people going than expected, we still enjoyed ourselves. :D :D :D That person who said that he was tired, it is a pity, anyway did you rest well at home? And Scary Movie was nice! : ) Though 1 and 2 are M18 shows, but we watched it anyway...-.- Other than some content that may not be suitable for our ages, they were HILARIOUS MAN!

To Brandon: Next time got back at those who ksed you. We will help you.
Xueyun: Yo! Thanks for visiting!!
Yan Ping: I forgot which day you are talking about for having fun. I go do your quiz now...
Cass: Catching?? Lalalala~~ You cannot catch me.
Kaiting: Yeah, we HAD fun ;DD
Naomi: I don't have your URL...

Comments

Popular Posts