Y2S2 Begins

A friend commented "shiok" when he saw me going home at 10am on Tuesday. I wanted to say "Not really" but he hurried off as he was running late for some study.

Tried bidding for a certain module for 4 rounds, but kept getting outbid. Should've resorted to a little trick that would have had me gotten the module for just 1 point. Not as scheming as some people. Used the word "scheming" on purpose, because when we played "First Impression" at the village, majority pointed at me when asked "Who do you think is the most scheming?". Interestingly, majority pointed at me again when asked "Who do you think will enter politics?" Scheming politician? Haha... Felt thankful but bad at the same time towards a friend who has stuck by me. He asked me to try ironing out the issue between me and that group of people, and when I decided not to heed his suggestion, he continued, "People always like to say 'why me', but someone has to take the first step." This caused to me to feel indignant and angry. It's more pathetic than honorable for me to "take the first step". Not long later, I felt sorry for causing him to be sort of stuck in between. This roller coaster of emotion is not fun at all. And some other stuff.

But there are also certain things worth being happy and contented about.

A photo taken at BMTC showing people doing sit-ups on mats raised a condemnation when some assumed that those people were recruits. Naturally, cocky ex-recruits started drawing comparisons to themselves and mocked the "recruits" in the photo for being delicate and pampered. It was later clarified that that those people in the photo weren't recruits as evident by the red vests which recruits don't wear and the mats were there to "aid the comfort for a positive experience. This wasn't training, this is our leisure time. No need for it to look like a physical torture at the end of the day."

Yup, people jumping to conclusions.

Comments

Popular Posts