Nearing the End of Y1S1

Hi November. This is most likely the only post for this month. Finals in 3 weeks - need to redeem myself. Crucial mission at hand, sigh.
Nowadays, I keep asking myself 3 questions:
1) What do I want?
2) Why are things the way they are?
3) Is it worthwhile?
I think I managed to answer them in the short-run case. Too many uncertainties in the long-run. One step at a time...

Almost every song will bring back some memory. Being alone and listening to songs is both sad and relaxing at the same time.

Last week my mum bought two different kinds of toast. The traditional toasted ones with kaya and butter. I picked the kind they serve at Ya Kun. The other one is some fat, puffy bun from Koufu. I told my mum I didn't want the latter. Today, she bought the one from Koufu again. Speechless moment, I just kept quiet. Sometimes adults like to say, those kids in Africa don't even have bread to eat. Say she had said this, but two points. One, if they were in our shoes and could choose, they would have done the same thing of choosing. Two, I'm just choosing between two versions of bread, and not between a hawker center versus a posh restaurant.
But there have been good stuff happening. Went for random Seafood feast in Malaysia last Saturday. Attended Eunice's 21st last Sunday. The photos taken during the function look great. She put in a lot of effort in planning. She had to cancel the games portion due to time constraint but it was because she made it a point to take photos with every single guest, which showed that she cherished our presence. Going for cousin's wedding next Saturday. I told my parents I "don't have anymore shirts to wear" and they brought me to shopping yesterday.
Entertained by the Internet everyday. Like the woman who left a bad review about a restaurant on Yelp, and the powerful response the owner gave. The shameless schoolgirl who got the cheek to complain that her belongings were put away by the Starbucks staff, after she had left the coffeehouse for half an hour. The torrent of Sim Lim Square incidents...

Ok now, back to Maths. I can think of a single integration problem for an hour. What the. Shit.

Comments

Popular Posts