Emo By Myself

To begin with, last week was bullshit. Sudden safety inspection on that fateful day when I was the cover medic, and was chided for this and that. I took my practical test on Friday and failed it...out of my expectation. For one case, I followed the steps in the marking scheme. The tester gave me an immediate failure on the first attempt because I left out a protocol. (The protocol was not reflected in the marking scheme and it is weird because by logic that protocol should be there but I followed the marking scheme anyway) For second attempt, he failed me because I missed a step. While a guy is doing chest compressions of CPR on a patient, I am supposed to use a particular equipment to deliver 2 blows to the patient. The tester said the guy doing CPR may not be willing to give mouth-to-mouth blows, claimed he tried hinting me that I missed the step but ended up confusing me with irrelevant leads, and whatnot. Best, for 3/4 of the pointers in the marking scheme, he gave me 1 mark instead of full 2 marks. I asked him why, and he said because it was second attempt. He should have just failed me on the first already, still asked me do second time. For another case, I admit that I didn't revise in depth. In sum, I got the hardest topics and the strictest testers. You can't even trust the marking scheme, what can you trust? I saw some bias that day. Why didn't I get it ah? Looks like I need to learn things the hard way. Anyway, being a medic doesn't seem that easy now. Stressed already. Bye CFC, I don't think I'm gonna get you.

This week block leave, but not eventful. I'm glad I went out today. My not adventurous parents didn't bring me out. I saw another Paul Frank tee sale at BPP on Tuesday. Sly me was hoping they bring there for dinner then I could get a tee without spending a penny. Chances of them going BPP quite high, because like I mentioned before, they only go to those few places. But alas, every night they bring takeaway dinner home/Mum cooks. If I didn't go out by myself, block leave would be shit. I took 2 pictures of 2 buildings today. I thought they looked good. But when I got home, I realized that the lines and contours are distorted. Good gracious. My small happiness like this also want to ruin.
Actually wanted to meet with 3 Harmoc friends tomorrow. But one guy is being a burden by not replying messages when he previously said he could make it tomorrow. In this era, those with smartphones wouldn't check their phones for more than 24 hours? Uurgh life... Going back to camp may make daily routine less boring but I ain't exactly happy either. Not like the excitement you felt during schooling days when you know you are having a reunion with close, faithful, compatible friends after holidays.
Actually the thing that is dragging me down the most now is the practical test. And other trivialities want to come and add on to the fun. Please let the next one be a pass. And I really salute those who knows how to juggle work and play; achieving glorious results in school or the workplace and knowing how to let his/her hair down and party.

Comments

Popular Posts